Community Small Grants are available for Pap Awareness Week 6-12 May 2012. The grants assist community and health professionals to conduct promotional activities in their local communities.
Pap Awareness Week promotes and encourages women aged 18 – 70 to have two yearly Pap smears. Target groups for 2012 are:
- Low socioeconomic and isolated rural areas
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities
- Women 30 – 45 years of age in under screened areas
- Women with disabilities
- Young women 18-30 who have received the cervical cancer vaccine
- Women over 60 years of age in under screened areas
Community Small grants of $500 are available.
Further details are available in this flyer.