The 2013 Conference will be held at the Citigate Sydney, easily accessible in the heart of beautiful Sydney and host of the 2009 Round Table Conference.
While some speakers are still being confirmed, here’s a sneak peak at some we’ve got lined up so far including:
- Alex Byrne, State Library NSW; Partnerships & Collaboration
- Belinda Cerritelli, Vision 2020 Australia; The Power of Collaboration
- Professor Jill McKeough, Commissioner, Australian Law Reform Commission; Print Disability and the Inquiry into Copyright and the Digital Economy Book
The theme of the Conference Digital Literacy: Making the World Accessible will explore the influence of digital technologies on information access through guest speakers, panel sessions with industry experts, suppliers and will encourage healthy debate and discussion from delegates.
Saturday 25 – Tuesday 28th May 2013
169-179 Thomas Street
Details will be circulated shortly.
Conference Information and updates will be posted to the Round Table blog: http://printdisability.wordpress.com
To subscribe to the blog and receive email notifications of new messages please follow this link http://printdisability.wordpress.com/
Then scroll down the right hand side of the page and enter your preferred email undress under “subscribe by email”.
Information and updates will also be circulated on the Round Table Mailing List, hosted by freelists.
If you wish to be subscribed to the mailing please:
- email me (off list) at email@example.com
- to subscribe yourself please go to
- choose “user options”
- enter your email address in the box
- choose “subscribe” in the action box
- the “go”