This session is suitable for workers in disability, health, education and community development.
Kate Strohm Director, Siblings Australia Inc.
The Workshop will cover the following:
- Issues for siblings of children with special needs
- How concerns present themselves
- Factors affecting adjustment
- What siblings need
- Role of parents, service providers, others
- Introduction to running sibling groups
- Where to from here?
Wednesday 13 June 2012, 10am – 1pm
City of Onkaparinga, Noarlunga office
Ramsay Place, Noarlunga Centre
RSVP by Tuesday 12 June 2012 to Jennifer Day, Disability Network Officer on 8301 7248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.